Submit Your Recipe or Natural Health Remedy
Yummmmy, a great complete smoothie breakfast naturally fights against sickness.
**WASH ALL THOROUGHLY**
- blueberries 1/2 cup or more
- blackberries 1/2 cup
- cherries 1/2 cup
- raspberries 1/2 cup
- chia seeds....2 tablespoons
- carrots .........2 carrots or .10 baby carrots
- cucumber.....1/2 cucumber with skin
- basil ...............3 stems totaling 10 leaves +/-
- lemon.............1 organic lemon with seeds
- almonds.........1/4 cup
- Power Greens(spinach, kale, chard)..1 big handful
- cranberries or juice unsweetened not from concentrate 1/2 cup
- water or ice, water blends easier, put enough water, approximately halfway up the amount of ingredients in emulsifier/blender.
- banana...........1/2 to 1 whole banana...no skin
- Turmeric, if you have it. 1 teaspoon or more
- honey (LOCAL RAW UNFILTERED)...2-3 Tableapoons
- add an unsweetened raw yogurt (GOAT OR COCONUT) AFTER blending for a creamy, tasty, happy gut, breakfast.
* adding plain unsweetened yogurt afterwards helps keep the living enzymes, living.
*don't ruin your healthy creation by adding sweetened junk food yogurt like Yoplait, Dannon or any of the other junk food yogurts that have all sorts of added ingredients.
-Place long ingredients standing vertical in blender
-Large frozen ingredients go in last, towards top.
-START BLENDER ON SLOW SPEED TO MIX/PUREE ITEMS AND THEM INCREASE SPEED TO HIGH. Doing this keeps the blending easy(easy cleanup and mixes itself without tamping)
Blend in a Dr. Ians Shred Emulsifier(fancy name for awesome, inexpensive, digital, blender as good as vitamix or blendtek) for 45 seconds to 1 and a half minutes for a super smooth delicious smoothie, daily.
best deodorant for sweaty woman
organizing your home
Shmoopys © 2014, 2020 | All Rights Reserved